Ever wanted/used an Arduino Leonardo? Or, have you ever wanted to emulate a USB device (Mouse or Keyboard)? Need a smaller size? Maybe the Arduino Pro Micro is for you.
Featuring an ATMega32u4, this cute but powerful package is a downsized Arduino Leonardo.
It already has everything you need to start programming, simply plug it into a computer and set the Arduino IDE to use an Arduino Leonardo. No UART cables needed!
- Overview: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12640
- Resources: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tut…/…hookup-guide#installing-windows
Arduino Pro Micro Specifications:
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 9 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Our Smallest Arduino-Compatible Board Yet!