This is an original DS18B20 1-Wire temperature sensor unit. Comes properly packaged (waterproof) with 1m cable included.
The DS18B20 1-Wire temperature sensor is one of the most common sensors found in temperature-logging projects, DIY thermometers, and temperature-aware programs. It is capable of measuring temperatures from -55°C to 125°C, with extremely precise measurements of up to 0.0625°C increments (12-bit mode).
- Working voltage: 3V to 5.5V
- Working temperature: -55°C to 125°C
- Power Consumption (Standby): 750 nA
- Power Consumption (Active): 1 mA
- Connect multiple sensors using the same wire (1-wire protocol)